PBIS has collected $1,061.50 so far for the 2009-2010 school year!!!
THANK YOU for your support!!
Our PBIS Organization collects Box Tops to help raise money for our quarterly celebrations, fund our PBIS School Store, and sponsor other various events/incentives for our students throughout the year. Our librarian, Leta Leach is the coordinator for all Box Top collections. Please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding Box Tops for Education.
Want to get involved?
Sign up to support our school by visiting Box Tops for Education.
By signing up you can:
- Receive email newsletters with new product updates, as well as deals and discounts at Box Tops Marketplace retail stores
- Learn about new and easy ways to help our school earn money
- See how much money our school is earning with Box Tops
- Enter online promotions for chances to win Bonus Box Tops
- Print money-saving coupons for your favorite Box Tops brands
- Make mealtime easier with family-pleasing recipes
Box Tops offers three easy ways to earn cash for our school through everyday activities such as buying groceries, shopping online and purchasing books.
Clip — Clip Box Top coupons from hundreds of participating products and send them to school. Box Tops coupons are worth 10¢ each when our school redeems them from Box Tops for Education. Visit the link below to see a list of products are partnering with Box Tops Education.
Shop — Shop at your favorite online stores through the Box Tops Marketplace (Box Top Marketplace.) Up to 8% of each qualifying purchase is automatically donated to our school. There is no additional cost to your purchase and many exclusive deals and discounts can be found!
Buy books — Purchase books online at Barnes & Noble through the Box Tops Reading Room (Box Tops Reading Room.) Our school will receive 6% of your new book purchases and 3% of all other online purchases.